Globally competitive and sustainable industrial, enterprise and co-operative sector.
Directorate of Administration
To create an enabling environment for a globally competitive, sustainable Co-operative sector through appropriate policy, legal and regulatory framework.
Strategic Objective of Administration Directorate.
- Streamline and improve service delivery in the Ministry.
- Fully operationalize corruption prevention and eradicate plans in the State Department.
- Improvement management of government movable and immovable assets in the State Department.
- Promote environment sustainability.
- Continuous improve the work environment.
- Promote the State Department’s corporate image.
- Improve office safety and security.
- Enhance development and usage of ICT infrastructure.
Commitments and Responsibilities of the Director of Administration
- Designing appropriate annual work plans.
- Developing comprehensive performance targets.
- Preparing employees in the Department for the desired changes in working styles, attitudes and work ethics.
- Ensuring proper/Economic utilization of budgetary allocations.
- Developing staffing norms.
- Signing performance contracts with the Principal Secretary, State Department Co-operatives.